* * * We are Open on Sundays 10am - 4pm * * *
- Mr T – Welford on Avon – 03/04/2018 – SALES CUSTOMER
Dan had a very professional approach with now pressure being applied
- Mr K - Harvington - 01/10/2018 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
The staff are always extremely helpful and friendly and make you feel valued. I cannot speak too highly of them and the service they provide.
- Mr N – Chipping Norton - 22/05/2018 SALES CUSTOMER
Everything went extremely well, Julian the salesperson took so much trouble to ensure that I was happy. I don't believe that anything could be improved.
- Mrs B - Cheltenham - 24/02/2017 - SALES CUSTOMER
The sales team are extremely knowledgable and very helpful.
- Mr P – Leamington Spa – 26/02/2018 – SALES CUSTOMER
Great product knowledge and brilliant communication throughout. Finance was well instructed and overall I feel I got a great deal on my purchase. Car arrived when expected and minimal waiting time. Nothing to add on improvements. Very happy with the service
- Mr S - Evesham - 16/05/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Service is first class with no problems
- Mr T - Moreton-in-Marsh - 16/08/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Very good service. Informed and discussed issues. Very pleased with service
- Mrs T - Stratford on Avon - 19/07/2018 - SALES CUSTOMER
All went well despite the employee experiencing sudden bereavement
- Miss M - Moreton-in-Marsh - 06/11/2017 - SALES CUSTOMER
I was never pressurised in to buying the Ecosport, everything was explained to me about the car and the finance that was available, and printed out quotes were given to me which backed up the information I was given. I had a good test drive and was under no pressure of how long I went on the test drive or where so I could get a good feel of the car. On purchase of the car again the finance position, deposit etc were all again clearly explained to me, again no pressure that I had to go ahead with the purchase. On collecting the car Julian Annis again went clearly through the workings of the car and never once got patronising when I was a bit "dim" over some of the workings of the vehicle and he set up my hands free too, reiterating that they Cutts were only a phone call away if I had any issues! Improvement - bunch of flowers on collection - no, not really just joking!!
- Mrs A – Evesham – 19/02/2018- SERVICE CUSTOMER
Always find the staff at Cutts of Campden very helpful and courteous
- Mr F - Chipping Norton - 15/11/2017 - SALES CUSTOMER
Very good sales person who knew the Ford products well. Treated as a valued customer although never used them before. Longer than anticipated delay in getting new car
- Mrs H - Shipston-On-Stour - 14/09/2017 - SALES CUSTOMER
The whole procedure went very well. There was no heavy sales talk. Every aspect was clearly explained and pleasantly handled.
- Mr B - Mickleton - 08/06/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
car completed on time as agrred
- Mrs H – shipston on Stour – 16/04/2018 – SALES CUSTOMER
I have now bought many new cars from Cutts of Campden and will continue to do so. The service provided by Dan and the rest of the team is second to none. Thank you
- Mrs B – Stow on the Wold – 05/02/2018 – SALES CUSTOMER
Clear explanations and courteous service. They always seem to have time for me.
- Miss S – Winchcombe – 27/09/2018 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
- Mrs C - Cheltenham - 27/11/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Everything as always. No need for improvement always excellent service!
- Mrs W - Chipping Campden - 26/09/2018 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Car was booked in when arranged and ready when arranged . A loan car was offered if needed.
- Mr P - Evesham - 10/08/2017 - SERVICE CUSTOMER
servicing always done well, I was told on the last service that the ford support cover wasn't available,the manager could be more helpful because infact It is still offered.
- Mr D - SERVICE CUSTOMER
Cycling through Campden this morning, my chain broke and having called into Cutts, by some miracle Mark one of the technicians hand a multi tool with a chain breaker, and got me back on the road! Amazing service...
Cutts of Campden Limited is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd
, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd's permissions as a Principal Firm allows Cutts of Campden Limited to act as a credit broker, not as a lender
, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.